Thursday, May 24, 2012

Press: Country Style magazine June 2012

Very excited to have our Bedtime Bus Roll Poster featured in the latest issue of Country Style Magazine!

My fantastic sister in law Sue who is looking after MSP while I take 'maternity leave' organized the Bus Roll Poster to be sent in for the shoot, literally the day I had Lachie.

I think this is now my favourite spread to have had our work in, love the old pedal style car!

Have a great day everyone and thank you for your comments on the floors and advice on the curtains yesterday.

Jxx

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic Janette and I agree - such a great spread! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo, Janette! Your OMM spotted this yesterday after relishing reading the article on Ness. Great products will always find a market. J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Janette, lovely mag, I can't wait to see this one.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Janette, that is so exciting! And well done sis-in-law... so good to have reliable people filling in while you enjoy the break with bubs xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I love reading your comments! Jxx