Monday, February 15, 2010

My Sweet Prints in Shop4Kids Mag!


Can you believe it!?! My Sweet Prints is in the latest Shop4Kids magazine!

I'm so excited about it!!!
You see late last year, not long after starting My Sweet Prints I got asked to send in three of my prints to Shop till you Drop's Shop4Kids mag for their Autumn/Winter 2010 issue. I was very excited at the time but having worked in the magazine industry (till about this time last year actually!) I knew not to get too excited as content can get cut at the last minute and I didn't want to get disappointed if that happened.

Anyway the 15th of February (the Mag's on-sale date) has been a loooong wait for me, to see if my work would appear in it's glossy pages. I phoned up Borders at Chatswood to see if they had Shop4Kids in yet... they didn't. Tried another Borders... they didn't. Tried a newsagency in Chatswood and they did! So off Will and I raced and when I got to the newsagency and flicked through to find any traces of my prints I had to hold my self back from jumping up and down, when there I was (well not me, my Eye Chart Print) on page 159!

LinkI feel so flattered to have been chosen and to be on the same page as the likes of Belle and Boo etc! You might recognise the Eye Chart from Will's room post here it's the same one they shot.

Anyway, enough of my excited ramblings. I hope you all had a lovely weekend and are having a great Monday!

9 comments:

  1. That's wonderful Janette! You're so talented and work so hard. I hope you get lots of orders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Congratulations Janette, that is so exciting and certainly so well deserved:) Your prints are just gorgeous and I am sure they will feature in many more magazines to come!! Yay to you. Happy celebrating:) ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Janette! How exciting to have one of your prints in their magazine! Your prints are so great and perfect for children's rooms. The magazine staff were very smart choosing to include your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S How was your special Valentine's outing? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that in Shop 4 Kids. Well done and well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Janette, you deserve all the success you are receiving. You are a very talented lady.
    Cheers
    Engracia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! It's only the beginning! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I love reading your comments! Jxx