Friday, April 16, 2010

Print in New Idea magazine!

Great excitement today as my 'Keep Quiet the Baby's Sleeping' print is in the latest issue of New Idea magazine! It was part of a beautiful spread on decorating your nursery.

I was contacted by the most lovely stylist Marie Nichols about two months ago, and she asked if I would be happy to provide my 'Keep Quiet the Baby's Sleeping' print for a New Idea photo shoot she was putting together. Of course I said yes!

So I've been waiting for the feature to come out and there it was today on page 76 of the April 17, 2010 issue of New Idea.


Link
Marie is doing a GIVEAWAY of the exact print which was used on the photo shoot on her gorgeous blog Whole Lotta Lovely so go on over and enter to win!!!

Even if the Giveaway doesn't interest you, go and take a look around Marie's blog as she shares all her amazing stylist secrets including moodboards, beautiful products she's shot, and simply gorgeous photography. To see her concept behind the Nursery Feature go here.

Have a wonderful day,

16 comments:

  1. I was on Marie's blog the other day and saw her post of your print. She has a great blog and I always love seeing her styling projects for different magazines. Congratulations on your New Idea debut!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your business is really going global!!!! So inspirational... hmmmm I wonder if I can possibly design my new nursery without one of your prints. I'm sure I can't - but which one to pick? I love them all!! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Janette! Marie obviously has great taste to choose one of your lovely prints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Janette. I love your take on that print...very clever you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS Janette that's awesome NEWS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! And I'm not surprised, your talent is evident. How exciting! Rxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Janette, you deserve all the success you are having.
    Engracia
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Janette - that is great news and congratulations. As I am interested in these sorts of things (ie impact of publicity on a business) you must now tell us how many new orders this leads to. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations. I found your blog via Rachael at a room for everyone. Your prints are great, so clever and so lovely to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Business will boom I'm sure - congratulations. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Janette thanks for blog visiting and becomming a follower. Welcome aboard, we are delighted!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Janette, I am so excited for you!! Congratulations on having your gorgeous print featured! I am going to have to buy the issue now:) I am so happy for you that your business is doing so well, no-one deserves it more my lovely!! Yay you:) ~ Txx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, congratulations! That must be soooo exciting, I have some baby showers coming up, and that would make a fabulous gift! Lovely blog you've got here, I am a new follower! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Janette, Wow that is so wonderful but I am not surprised your prints are so wonderful..just shows how if your are passionate about something you love good things can only come. Well done, cheers Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Janette, how exciting. It looks great up there in print! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I love reading your comments! Jxx