And Kate of Another Donkey Design for passing on the 'Stylish Blogger Award'.
Thanks ladies that's sooooooo cool!!!!
For the Stylish Blogger Award rules you have to say 7 things about yourself so here goes (sorry they are pretty mundane and boring) ...
1. I started reading The Mighty Toddler by Robin Barker last night... to try and better understand this fun, crazy, demanding, hilarious, precocious stage that my bub is in at the moment.
2. My sewing machine is playing up at the moment :(
You know when it sort of chews up the fabric and makes bunches of thread as it sews like the bobbin is feeding too much thread or something - hmmmm..... I might have to get it serviced I think.
3. I didn't realise what it was... but we had a leach worming its way from under our front door down the entrance passage on Saturday! EK! I thought it was just a worm so I humanly flicked it outside but then yesterday my sister in law had one on her arm in her back garden and it started sucking her blood!!!!! If I'd known that in our house had been a leach I would have grabbed the salt - STAT!!!!
4. Glen's started growing chillies in our vegie garden and the other day he picked the first one and cut it and tried some from the stalk end and said quite disappointedly 'Oh it's just like a capsicum' then he cut a tiny slice off the other end from the tip and said to me 'here try' and I was like blaaahhh no thanks (I don't like chillies) then he said just try, it's just like a capsicum then I put it on the tip of my tongue and 'OOoooooooowwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeee'!!!!! Glen was like WHAT! and tried a piece from the end and it blew his mouth off too. He's very proud of his chillies now.
5. Don Spencer (aka. Danielle Spencer's Dad - Russell Crowe's Father in Law) sucked my thumb!
I was about 2 or 3yrs old or something and my Dad took me into work to watch Playschool in the studio and I used to suck my thumb when I was a little girl. So when Don Spencer came up to meet me he said something along the lines of that my thumb must be tasty if I'm sucking on it then asked if he could try and sucked my thumb! I remember being a bit shocked that a grown up sucked my thumb!
6. My sister is in Switzerland at the moment the lucky duck and it's -5 degrees - brrrrr!
7. I'm sorry, but I can't think of a 7th thing and my above are quite boring so I'll leave it at that :)
Have a great Monday everyone,