Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas SALE on now!

For a limited time, selected prints in the My Sweet Prints shop are up to 25% off, including the ever popular Bedtime and Morning Bus Roll Posters and World Map print!

LinkAs my shop will be shutting around the Christmas and New Year period I thought I'd hold a Christmas sale now. So if you're looking for a Christmas Gift then get in quick as the sale wont last forever :) The sale is only on my www.MySweetPrints.com.au store.

Please feel free to pass onto family, friends and blog or tweet about it, and feel free to use the above image.

Yay, I love having a sale! I feel a bit like Father Christmas, Ho ho ho!

Have a lovely weekend everyone,

2 comments:

  1. Oops...looks like I was a few days late for this one..tee hee...so looking forward to hanging up one of your gorgeous creations :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I love reading your comments! Jxx