I was the lucky recipient of a blog award from the lovely Jane of 'Life on Planet Baby'.
Jane is a fairly recent blogger and such a lovely person and great writer, go check out her blog today if you haven't already!
As part of the blog award I have to list 7 things you don't already know about me.
1. I used to play piano, guitar and base guitar, well I can still play, just not as well. And when I was about 15 I was in a little high school garage band and we got to go into the 2day FM studio to compete in a 'Silverchair' battle of the bands but then as we plugged in all our equipment into the one little power board the power board blew and we couldn't perform. I was quite glad deep down because I was so nervous!
2. I lost my mobile phone and fav handbag on the plane ride over to Fiji, I only realised when I got home! Oh well, my new iPhone arrived yesterday and I'm loving it!
Hey I'd love your option, which iPhone case should I get, I can't decide between this silver one or this stripy one?
3. I've always loved interiors, when I was a kid I used to wake up in the morning and rearrange all the furniture in the family room. Then when Mum and Dad got up they'd come in and go 'Hmmmm..... not bad, I think we'll leave it that way'.
4. I was a Nanny when I left school
5. Will is currently demolishing the bottom cupboard in the kitchen and when I went in to stop him he looks so happy and he tried to pull the cupboard door closed on himself so I wouldn't see him. Advice please, should I stop him from doing things like that or leave him to play happily?
6. When people would ask me what my dream job would be I would say a reporter on Getaway. Who wouldn't want a job where you get paid to travel the world. Well my second cousin is a reporter on Getaway so I think maybe my wish came true, it just skipped a family tree line or two on the way to me :)
I'm not complaining though, I have my dream job!
Sorry I turned that more in to a quiz or a 'please give me advice' thing. Oh well, I hope it was entertaining anyway.
Have a lovely day everyone,