Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy Easter from me and my bunnies :)

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to wish you a safe and wonderful easter!

I hope you have a lovely break with family and friends. Here are my little 'bunnies' wishing you a Happy Easter.


I found this very sweet easter poem I wanted to share with you:


Easter Is The Gift...

Easter is the gift of HOPE
Easter is the gift of PEACE
Easter is the gift of LOVE
Let us rejoice in Him,
Who gives them all.

May God bless you at Easter,
And keep you all year through.
May God give you all the faith it takes,
To make your dreams come true.
May His love and wisdom always help,
To guide you on your way.
May His light shine down upon you now,
To bless your Easter Day.

Author Unknown 


Have a great one,
Janette xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I love reading your comments! Jxx