The other day the lovely Sarah from Molly's Maison won a Kreativ Blogger award and shared 10 things about herself and then opened it up to everyone. So I thought I'd take part today as I haven't done one of these posts in AGES!
So here goes:
1. What's your favourite song?I love all of Elton John's songs, always have since I was a girl. But right now I'm loving Adele, Someone like you.
2. What's your favourite dessertMmmmm.... I love anything chocolate, mousse, mud cake, ice-cream, but I love black forest cake, pavlova and vanilla slices.
Eg. This Double Chocolate & raspberry pavlova... aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh via here
3.What ticks me off?
Bad customer service. It reaaaaaally annoys me as I really try hard to give good customer service with my little business and even when I was working for big companies I'd always try and give great customer service. So when tradies don't get back to you with quotes or mechanics talk down to you or the call centre person acts like taking your call is a form of torture it really grates me.
4. When I'm upset what do I do?
Cry, I cry like a baby with a really ugly face! hehehe.
5. What's your favourite pet?Our kitty cat Minky the beautiful Ragdoll. Even though he drives me crazy sometimes I still love him and he is included when I refer to 'my boys'.
6.Black or White?
I wear a lot of black but I like white in interiors etc. But I'd probably say black overall.
7. Biggest fear?
Something bad happening to my loved ones :(
8. What is my attitude?I think I have an ok attitude, it depends on what sort of day I'm having. But generally I try and stay positive and not let things get me down too much.
9. What is perfection?
I loved Sarah's answer to this so I'm going to copy her: 'There is no such thing, or rather perhaps there is perfection in imperfection. Making no sense? A flower with a misshapen petal is still perfect to me.'
10. What is my guilty pleasure?
Food and magazines. I eat too much, and eat naughty food too often - I just love it! Anything with cheese, tomato, anything rich and creamy. Always have! Check out my pinterest food board if you like that sort of food too http://pinterest.com/mysweetprints/food/.
I'd like to pass the batton on to YOU! These posts are fun and so nice to learn more about our fellow bloggers so please have a go!
Have a great day,