Tuesday, July 17, 2012
The week that was...
1. We put Will's reading tent up in his new bedroom last week. We found him lying in there one night, he'd taken the blanket off his bed, his new alarm clock and his ever beloved Woofie. So cute!
2. I have finished the basics of decorating our dining room. I'll do a proper post in it sometime but here is a quick shot, what do u think?
3. We went to the Playschool Concert last week with a friend from Will's mothers group, her little boy (same age as Will) and her new baby girl a mth or two younger than Lachie. It was really fun! I think I enjoyed it as much or more than Will did!
4. I am becoming a sushi maker :) I found a recipe on Kidspot about making sushi using and ice cube tray (just google Sushi Ice Cube Recipe and you'll find it) and now I'm also branching out into normal seaweed sushi. It's a big hit at the moment!
5. My gorgeous baby boy will be 4mths old this week!!! He is such a delight, the sweetest baby in the world (and I assure you I'm not bias ;) his eczema is still not improved so we r back at the Dr today. I'm going to ask her about eliminating dairy from my diet, see what she says.
Anyway, how was your week? Our weather is lovely at the moment - hope it continues for a long time still.