Monday, April 30, 2012

Undercover decor detective

On the weekend I felt like an Undercover Decor Detective... Sitting in our local ice cream shop with my three gorgeous boys I was absorbed in a House and Garden from late last year. I love our ice cream shop, they always have H&G and Instyle mags, anyway...

As I spotted great rooms i found inspiring for our new house I'd get my iPhone out and take a sneaky snap :)

Do you ever do that?

Makes you feel like a bit of a spy or something, hehehe. Hey it's better than ripping out the mag pages isn't it.

Here are the rooms I found inspiring.

I hope you had a great weekend. I've had a couple of tough nights with Lachie so feeling like a zombie at the moment.

Jxx

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I often feel like a criminal taking sneak pics in shops etc. Especially if I'm jotting down the design label so I can google it online for a better bargain. G.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I love reading your comments! Jxx