Friday, May 20, 2011

New Print: Chevron Love

Yay, I've got a new print to show you this morning!

It's called Chevron Love... because I've been wanting some chevron in my lounge room so I thought hmmmm lets make a print!


Chevron is the hottest pattern in interiors right now and teamed with a simple heart in a contrasting colour this print is a show stopper! The print measures a large 30cm x 30cm to fit perfectly within the matt of the Ikea Ribba 50 x 50 cm (20 1/2 x 20 1/2") frame.




I think it would look gorgeous in both a child's room and in a living area too. I think they would look HOT grouped together in different colours. (I really need more walls cause I would SO do that).


I've made 8 different colour options but like all my prints I'm happy to make it in your own colour choice.
Now available on my website here and my etsy store here and my madeit store here.

Do you like it? I would love to know.

Have a great Friday,

8 comments:

  1. Janette these are definitely my favorite..i really Love the first image..must have one soon..awesome work!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooohooo! Love me some chevron (I had to incorporate it into Charlies nursery as well just to have it in the house!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janette, your talents run deep! Love this, especially the colours in the first photo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, have a lovely weekend Janette :) Nicolex

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ♥ chevron - and I definitely ♥ these prints! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, number 7 is my favourite colour! Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Janette,
    I really love your blog, and your prints are stunning. Congratulations. I made a cute cake stand out of a few bits of vintage china that you might like...
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    JH salvationjanehoma@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I love reading your comments! Jxx