Saturday, January 29, 2011

I hope your weekend is filled with....

some fun and frivolity...


mmmm, some of this...
MMMMMMm....and some of this...

and especially some of this...
images via here

Flood Appeal Update: I worked out the proceeds of the My Sweet Prints QLD Flood Appeal efforts and I'm so proud of the amount we've been able to achieve! Thank you everyone for your orders, posting, tweeting or FB'ing about it! Glen's work is matching donations from staff members dollar for dollar so we will put this donation through his work as well so that even MORE will go to the Flood Appeal! How generous is his work!

Have a great weekend everyone, I'm going apartment-hunting with my sister!





P.S. Where do you think is the best place to sell rolls of vintage wall paper?
etsy, ebay, craftalumi, through my blog??? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

6 comments:

  1. OOh I would be interested in some vintage wall paper, have been looking for some for craft projects for ages.

    I know my weekend will be filled with love and I am hoping for some yummy treats as well.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh you have to offer some of it to us. Please. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. What delicious photos! That's a great idea, adding the money in to be matched. Well done. Have a great weekend Janette!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that first image and so great that your flood donations are being met by Glen's work. I'd say ebay for the wallpaper. Enjoy your weekend sweetie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy weekend Janette loving all your images especially the chocolate cake..yummmmm xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. delicous images - all of the. lovely greetings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I love reading your comments! Jxx