Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanks to Steph at Bondville!

A big thank you today to the super lovely Steph at Bondville as she featured My Sweet Prints on her amazing blog this morning! You can check it out here.

As Steph writes in her post, she has been so sweet as to come to me for her new born baby gifts for friends and family and she is such a lovely friendly customer to deal with.

You might remember that I've mentioned Steph before as she and Lisa are the organisers of the ABCD Meetups and so it was so nice to meet her in person a month ago when I attended the first Sydney event. You can see my blog post about the event here.

If you haven't checked out Bondville before, you should go add it to your blog reading list as Steph always manages to find the coolest things and she is always supporting Australian designers like myself and others.

So thanks again Steph!

7 comments:

  1. Yet another great feature of your wonderful work Janette. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you couldn't ask for a better recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Lovely! Yet more deserved praise for you - delightful. I will be posting about our Family Rules once I get them framed ☺. J x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely feature of your fabulous work, Janette! That Bedtime Bus Roll is one of my favourites :D Congratulations, lovely ~ Txx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her blog too as she always find such awesome items. How lovely to have your prints featured there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janette...I read about your gorgeous work on Bondville & just jumped online and ordered...I own a boutique florist & homewares store in regional nsw and will be coming back to order a custom print with our shop rules! I adore your concept.
    Thanks Bree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janette...I read about your gorgeous work on Bondville & just jumped online and ordered...I own a boutique florist & homewares store in regional nsw and will be coming back to order a custom print with our shop rules! I adore your concept.
    Thanks Bree

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I love reading your comments! Jxx