Tuesday, December 21, 2010

In the Press: Cosmo Pregnancy, Summer 2011


Good news as my Keep Quiet the Baby's Sleeping print has been included in a feature in the latest issue of Cosmo Pregnancy.


One of my lovely stockists, Julia from Rudy and the Dodo submitted the print to Cosmo Pregnancy and we were excited to see it had been included in such a pretty feature!

When I bought the mag from my little local newsagent (I'm on first name basis with the owners), Lilac and Sam looked at me with cheeky smiles and said 'Is this magazine for YOU Janette???' I had to quickly correct them that it's purely for business purposes and they then proceeded to ask to see my print in the mag (I think to check that I wasn't lying) - cheeky hey!!!

Wishing you a great Tuesday,

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations sweety...awesome news..you SO deserve to be mentioned! So happy for you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation, lovely! What a lovely pre-Christmas present, and as always so well deserved you talented lady!! Hope you are having a wonderful week. Hugs ~ Txx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! That is so exciting x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! So wonderful :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great janette, congratulations. What a pretty feature it is xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! How cute!
    Congratulations. I do so love that print :-)

    ~ Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo Hoo Way to go Janette! That's great news.
    Merry Christmas
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I have that copy and noticed the beautiful print too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a boon! Congratulations, you must be over the moon. I would be!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are building an empire! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great news that one of your lovely prints was featured in the mag x

    ReplyDelete
  12. well done on the mag and keeping the cheeky news agents guessing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I love reading your comments! Jxx