Monday, October 11, 2010

Lovely Lonny

I thought I'd show you my fav pics from the latest Lonny mag which is the 1 year anniversary edition. I hadn't been as in love with the past two issues but this issue is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.

I love these old style breakfast nooks, I remember looking at a really crappy house to buy a few years ago and it was just the breakfast nook which made me want to buy it. Love the windows, floor, stools, cushions, ok everything in this pic. And how cute are those two little monkeys who look about Will's age.

Love the blues, yellow/gold tones and the clear console table.

Love those lights and the wall colour.

Tres Chic!

LOVE LOVE!

How magical!

And how cute are these first three Coach rings (the black and white one was featured in Lonny)... Hmmm... might have to snap me up one of these babies!

Have a great Monday everyone,




9 comments:

  1. I love the first picture..I've always wanted breakfast nooks like that too...beautiful images i must check out Lonny magazine.. sounds and looks amazing!! enjoy your day gorgeous girl XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pouring here in Brisbane, and at the moment we're literally flooded in! The little creek that cuts across our front paddock is now about 15 feet wide, and our driveway is completely under water! What a great excuse to sit back with a nice cuppa and enjoy the new Lonny - thanks for the heads up sweet! K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that first image too!! I wish I had a spot in our place to create a similar breakfast nook - I too love everything in that image from the lovely coloured cushions to those glorious windows. Hope you have a great start to your week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am useless at reading those online magazines - I like to have it in my hand. Not to mention the fact that my computer is very tempremental! So, thanks for showing these great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohh..that breakfast nook is adorable...love it.. i would just love one of those..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous images Janette, I really love that first one!! I have not read Lonny before...may have to take a look:) Hope you are having a wonderful Monday ~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little yellow table setting on the rooftop garden!

    Those bow rings are gorgeous!

    ~ Care x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to have a leisurely lunch on the yellow setting. I will have to peep over at Lonny and check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I love reading your comments! Jxx