Saturday, March 13, 2010

On this day 6 years ago....


...I married my wonderful husband, who is now also the most wonderful father in the world too. And we have had six fantastic years of marriage and I look forward to MANY MANY more my darling!

We were married at Chatswood Sth Uniting Church - the same church that my parents were married and also where I was a flowergirl for my aunty's wedding. My Grandfather who was a Uniting Church minister married us which was soooo special. Our reception was at the stunning Manly Golf Club. We honeymooned on Tioman Island which is off Malaysia for a week then went on to South Africa where we had a mini wedding celebration at a resort in the Drakensberg Mountains and stopped back in KL on the way home for some shopping.

We have had a great day today celebrating but I will post about it on Monday :)

I hope you have a great weekend,

10 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary gorgeous girl!!! Loved seeing your wedding pics - you looked stunning in your beautiful dress :) Love the bridesmaid colours. How lovely that your grandfather was able to marry you - such a special touch to your special day. Will look forward to Monday's post. Enjoy the rest of your anniversary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congratulations on your wedding anniversary! How absolutely beautiful are your wedding photos! Hope you enjoy the rest of your special day:) ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos.. it was such a beautiful day.. I cant believe it was 6 years ago...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how beautiful. Thanks for the lovely collection of photos, and happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary, what a lovely wedding story, not to mentiona fantastic honeymoon! I hope you have had a lovely day today :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw you were a graphic designer! I am seriously considering going to school for that. So cool! :) I love your blog and happy anniversary!
    Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You looked GORGEOUS! What a beautiful wedding. I hope you and your sweet family have a happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what lovely photos. I think my parents may have been married at that church..i will have to ask...i know dad grew up in Chatswood. You were a beautiful bride! Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those photos are so sweet! What a gorgeous day...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I love reading your comments! Jxx