Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Modern Paper Dolls

Did you love playing with paper dolls when you were a child? Dressing the little paper girl in different outfit combinations?

If you're like me and your answer is YES then.. Have you been to Polyvore?

I discovered it last year and had fun playing around with it and then had forgotten all about it. I remembered the site yesterday for some reason so I thought I would create my 'outfit for today' and show you!

This outfit is very much my style, I wish I could click my fingers like 'I dream of Jeannie' and be dressed and ready in this outfit for today. See it's complete with matching umbrella as it's currently raining outside.

You can actually buy each and every item on Polyvore and make your outfit dreams a reality. Unfortunately a simple outfit like this would set you back a thousand or two but that's the fun of Polyvore.

If you have a spare minute today why don't you loose yourself in Polyvore, I'd love to see your dream outfit!

Have a great day,

8 comments:

  1. love your taste ...the outfits & accessories look beautiful..very pretty & girly..i must visit Polyvore today if i get the chance..Have a great day lovely lady XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it sounds like fun. I love your outfit for today Janette, so lovely. I am going to go and have a play with some clothes and accessories. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh that outfit is divine!! and those shoes!? perfect. I need em :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit Janette:) How cute are those pink shoes!! Have a wonderful day ~ Tina XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like your outfit - when you click your fingers to place your order can you throw one in for me too please?
    K xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit you've come up with - especially the top and shoes. You have great fashion sense. I used to love dressing those paper dolls when I was little - will have to check out Polyvore. Enjoy the rest of your day x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no idea what your style is Janette, but for some reason that outfit is exactly how I imagined you would be! Even though the dress isn't me, I still appreciate it's beauty and look on others... illy the cuddly x
    PS I am going to check out that site it looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit Janette, and that brolly is divine. And the shoes, well don't get me started, some women are about bags (and I could all most say I am) but shoes I am a shoe girl over and over.
    What a great website, am going to have so much fun.
    Engracia
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I love reading your comments! Jxx