Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Print - Hometown and City


Here is my latest print called 'Hometown & City'. You can customize this modern and funky design with your hometown name included along with the great cities of the world... Paris, New York, London, Tokyo. It's a great way to brighten up a corner of your home with a special, personal piece of art. The print measures 8 x 10 inches and can be made in any colour scheme, but here are a few other versions...

I hope you are having a great week so far, I went to aqua aerobics last night and then slept like a baby, I didn't even hear William stirring or the neighbours leaving home early!
William is starting to take tiny shuffling steps when holding onto furniture, my baby is growing up!!!

Take care,

2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous print Janette, just stunning!! Oh my, Will is taking steps! I know it feels like it all happens too quickly, but there are so many other wonderful times and milestones to look forward to as they grow:) Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janette - LOVE this new print... is going into my wishlist folder!! Love that it can be personalized and in a chosen colour. Love the print you did for Tina too that I just read about on her blog. How great that Will is starting to take little steps!! It's amazing how much they develop each day. Can you believe our babies aren't far off 1!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I love reading your comments! Jxx