Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Free printable chevron Christmas tags

I have designed an A4 sheet of chevron Christmas tags which you can download and print for free from my website! Just click here http://www.mysweetprints.com.au/#!free-christmas-printable-tags

 
See all the colours when you download the sheet

I might add some more designs in a week or two, I'll keep you posted.

Print them on 200gsm (or thicker) matt paper stock. Print as many times as you'd like then just cut out and hole punch. I think they would look great tied with a pretty ribbon  and attached to a simple brown paper present :)

Enjoy and feel free to pass on too.

Have a lovely day,

5 comments:

  1. Thank you J - love them.

    Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name tags, have 'liked' you on Facebook .
    Thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Janette, that is very generous of you.
    Kiss, kiss, Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very generous Janette and aren't they pretty! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I love reading your comments! Jxx