Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Introducing Amanda


Hi there! My name is Amanda and I am the newest member of the My Sweet Prints team! Janette has brought me on board to take care of the social media side of things for My Sweet Prints. That means I'll be on Facebook and Twitter and will be blogging here on the My Sweet Prints blog! I have been working behind the scenes for a couple of months now, and thought it was time I introduced myself!

Janette and I actually went to the same primary school and our Mothers worked together when we were younger. We reconnected in recent years when we both attended an ABCD Meet-up! It's such a small world!

I have studied a variety of areas of design including interior design, jewellery design, textile design and more and am a qualified Graphic Designer. I have been blogging since 2009 in various forms in the areas of design, lifestyle and wedding. Just 2 days ago a relaunched my own design and lifestyle blog Kaleidoscope which is the place for creative inspiration, DIY tutorials and exploring the many facets of design. I'd love you to stop by! I love social media, especially Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest. You can follow me on most social media as @AmandaFuller if you are interested.

My being a member of the My Sweet Prints team means that Janette has more time to be creative and run her business, while I take care of connecting her brand to all our lovely customers.

Feel free to say hello, and if there is anything you feel we can be doing better with our social media, please feel free to leave your suggestions!

Don't forget you can find My Sweet Prints in the following place: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest and of course keep coming back to the blog for your Interior Design inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I love reading your comments! Jxx