Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mini garden tour

Thought I'd give you a mini tour of our garden.

We are loving that garden as it is fully established, has two levels with a little dip that Will lives zooming his bikes down and we inherited the biggest trampoline in the Southern Hemisphere!

There are lots of Camellias, Gardenias, a beautiful Boganvillea growing over the courtyard wall and roses which aren't flowering at the moment so will be a nice surprise when they bloom.

Hope you like the little tour (I have to blog on my ph or iPad as Susy has my laptop while she's looking after MSP) so I can only post five photos per post :)

Have a great day everyone!
Jxx

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful garden, so lush and inviting. xT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great garden and wont it be lovely seeing the roses when they bloom in spring. I love how bushy it looks. Nice and private.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know about your blog and thank you such a wonderful post, And so true. Yet again, you got to the right words perfectly.
    Thank you for sharing with us.


    Strades garden center

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a lovely established garden Janette. I adore camellias and roses :) That tramp is huge - Will must love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it looks beautiful Janette... and the description you give of it sounds dreamy. Perfect place for a family xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I love reading your comments! Jxx