Thursday, May 17, 2012

Press: Little One Baby Magazine issue 8

I think Little One Baby magazine is the most gorgeous baby/children publication at the moment.
And so I was stoked to have had my work featured in its lovely pages again.

My World Map print and Our Little Man print can be seen in Belinda's son Charlie's amazing nursery. Check out www.nestdesignstudio.blogspot.com for more of Bel's gorgeous work. (How cute is Charlie!)

Then I was lucky enough that two of my stockists submitted my prints.

The We Loved You print was featured through my lovely stockist www.designchild.com.au

And the Morning Bus Roll Poster and Apple of Our Eye print was featured through the lovely Kirsty at www.denimbaby.com.au

Have a lovely day everyone,
Jxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh your gorgeous prints look lovely, enjoy your day.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done again Janette,

    You deserve all of your achievements.

    have a lovely day

    Loulou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations clever lady!
    Hope the move goes well. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I love reading your comments! Jxx