Thursday, December 15, 2011

Iscd Grad night

Hi!
Last night was the ISCD Graduation and Awards night.
I was a bit freaked out when I saw the stage, lectern, microphone and the few hundred people I would have to get up in front of to present my award but it went well and my part was over quickly.

I felt quite honoured to present along with the likes of Porters Paints, Dulux, Mokum Textiles, Di Lorenzo Tiles and many others.

It was a great night and I have to say that if you have ever considered studying Interior Styling, Colour, Graphic Design or Surface Design then ISCD is the place to go!

I took a few quick pics in the exhibition. It made me want to go study again!



Have a great day, 


1 comment:

  1. Hi janette. It is lovely you presented an award. The students work looks amazing, beautifully presented. Have a lovely day. Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I love reading your comments! Jxx