Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Press: Shop till you Drop Magazine

 The new issue of Shop till you Drop mag came out yesterday and one of my newest prints was featured in the mag. 


BTW, I'm not a fan of Kim Kardashian, never seen her show or anything but it is nice to see a cover model with decent curves for a change don't you think?
Here is the black and white slogan art feature and my 'If you can dream it, you can do it' print circled above.

You can find the  print on my website here: http://www.mysweetprints.com.au/#!__shop/productsstackergallery0=77

It comes in a rainbow version

And the black and white.

I hope you're having a great week so far!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats yet again Janette - you're rocking it lately. Well done sweet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY....best news I have read today! And I love the new prints..didn't realise they were even there..fantastic positive affirmation. Gold star to you honey x
    p.s NOT a KK fan either..but I love that dress..and hey...we are sporting major awesome curves right now and look hot...right..lol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I love reading your comments! Jxx