This morning I've woken to the feeling that I'm falling down a rabbit hole.
Image via here
Do you know the feeling?
So I thought I'd blog about it, get it off my chest and hopefully feel back in control - lets see how it goes...
So I think the reason for my mini meltdown is:
- It's Glen's combined 40th Birthday party on Sat night - preparations, planning, cleaning...
- Our toilet waterline has started creeping up so I've got to get a plumber out to fix it asap (before we have 50 party-goers trying to use our one little pink toilet)
- Christmas orders seem have started coming in, I'm REALLY busy with MSP
- Will has started toilet training this week. He is doing SOOOOO well! He's doing 1's and 2's in the potty (well mostly makes the potty, yesterday afternoon it made the white bath mat) but I'm just so proud of him. I think I'm just not in the mind frame to be dealing with it today.
- This heat is getting to me - my pregnancy thermostat makes me feel like it's 5degrees hotter
Ok so there is my little whinge, I'm starting to feel better already :)
Thanks for listening... and here comes a storm to bring in the cool change - yay!!!!!