Friday, October 28, 2011

Down that Little Lane: now open!


Down That Little Lane is now open to the public and I think I've just found my one-stop Christmas shopping destination!

Tessa has done the most incredible job, not only in sourcing the most amazing products but also designing a website with the looks and functionality that rivals, and in my option, out does big-gun websites like etsy.

And best of all you can buy from my friends and fellow bloggers such as Suzie - Urban Road,  Anna - Lona de Anna, Leanne - Sweet Style and of course myself... all in one place!


 So take a look and bookmark the site, it's going to be your favourite online shopping destination!

Have a lovely Friday everyone,

2 comments:

  1. Oh Janette, I've been looking forward to this. Yippee! J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the 'heads up' J, I'm scooting over now.

    xx's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I love reading your comments! Jxx