And what was this package?
It was the giveaway gifts from Jane's 300 followers blog giveaway in which I was the VERY lucky first prize winner!!!! YAY, YAY, YAY!
Jane from Life on Planet Baby is such a sweet, generous and kind hearted person and she puts her all into everything she does. Her blog and blog posts are embarrassingly amazing next to my usually slap-dash posts. And so it is no wonder that after less than a year she would be celebrating 300 followers! Congrats again Jane dear!!!
Here are my pretty gifts so beautifully gift wrapped - it felt like my birthday, look at the gorgeous wrapping and ribbons (Will had already gotten into the light blue one) ;)
And here are the items that I won!
- A gorgeous Gumball necklace made by Jane's friend Edwina of Little Snoring
- A Rebecca Roth green resin bangle - I just love it
- A beautiful honeysuckle-coloured, cloth-covered lined notebook which Jane decorated with little butterflies (the Planet Baby trademark)
- A very cool Typo notebook with a map of NY on the cover
- And last but not least Jane's handmade little ribbon holders with blue check and blue grosgrain ribbon.
HOW LUCKY AM I!!!
Jane asked me to share a pic of me wearing my new necklace so here I am with all my goodies.
Thank you so much again Jane, it just made my day when I found out and especially made my day when they arrived. I will think of you whenever I wear and use my goodies!
Have a lovely day everyone,