Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ideas: Hanging pictures

I love checking out the ways that people display their photos/prints/artworks.
You can get so much inspiration. Take a look at some goodies I've found...

Love the two frames one above the other and the way it ties into the black chest and that gorgeous wallpaper!
I'm a huge fan of floating shelves and I really like the way that this wall combines frames sitting on the shelves as well as hanging around them.


Very sweet for a nursery, I've seen some vintage alphabet cards framed this way - so cute!


You could always just go crazy on one wall with the same theme.


Or subtle and sophisticated, white frames on a grey wall, very chic.

But I think I like this one the best - my sort of colours and I love the way that the frames really add height to the room.

Which version do you like best?

All images via here.

Happy Easter by the way!
We went away camping but had to come back after only one night as Will got Tonsillitis poor bub!

Have a great day,

5 comments:

  1. The first and second are my favourites Janette. Sorry to hear about Will...that's no fun :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some great ideas in these images but I have to say that the 2nd and last are my favourites.
    Poor Will, I hope he is feeling beeter soon
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first and last are my faves. Oh no, poor Will. Hope he's feeling better soon so he can get stuck into all the Easter eggs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the last one too, I think it looks warm and pretty, the colours work beautifully. Happy Easter!
    Flick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh poor Will...that's not very kind of the Easter Bunny to deliver tonsillitis!... Hope he gets better soon. Love the frames...floating shelves are well loved over here too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I love reading your comments! Jxx