Tuesday, April 26, 2011

BRAND NEW PRINT: Family Scroll

Due to the popularity of my semi-recent Wedding Scroll design I have designed a Family Scroll version and just listed it on my shops!

Check it out, what do you think?

This black and white vintage bus scroll style print celebrates your family and the big dates that make up your life story. It also makes a very special, sentimental gift for family or friends.

Customise this 8 x 10 inch print with the following details:

Couple's First Names:
Surname:
Day and Date of Wedding:
Child/s: Name
Child/s: Date of Birth

Check it out on my shops and let me know what you think!


7 comments:

  1. You're a clever lady, aren't you? It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks fantastic and is such a great gift for new parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I have awarded you a One Lovely Blog Award..check my post

    http://downthatlittlelane.blogspot.com/2011/04/so-rewarding.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. A great gift, and probably one of my favorites so far.
    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I love reading your comments! Jxx