Friday, August 13, 2010

Yo doe ley heee hooooo.....

Did you know that if I knew the Swiss anthem I would sing it?
I love Switzerland!
It's such a beautiful country.
Everything seems clean and fresh there...
G and I meet when working at a Swiss investment bank...
They make great cars...
And check out their homes...

I wouldn't mind a view like that.

Heidi House

Look at the detailing.... beautiful!

I love grey and white houses and this one is just soooo gorgeous.

And here is my Heidi inspired hair-do just for this blog post :)

And here we are in Switzerland a few years ago...

Do you love all things Swiss too???

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments on my last post, I'm feeling pretty much all better now thank you.

Have a lovely Friday evening,




P.S. I forgot to mention Swiss Chocolate!

8 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better. I spent a very very brief time drivin through Stitzerland and yes, it was sooo picturesque. I remember eating quite a lot of chocolate (though nothing new there!). I love your 'do', I really must try something spiffy like that.
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better Janette, I love Switzerland too. It was a long time ago that I visited but I do remember its beauty! Have a great weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those houses. I named a daughter Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a view! I also visited Switzerland a long time ago - I remember its beautiful scenery and great shopping! Hope you have a great weekend. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are feeling better Janette, I love Switzerland too. if i had to choose a country to visit this will defendantly be on my list
    { my hubby's been and he LOVED to}
    Have a great weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hair!!Hope you have a lovely weekend , cheers Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Switzerland too - my Mum's relatives live in the Alps in Italy right on the border of Switzerland where most of them work in St Moritz. It is such a gorgeous country with absolutely amazing scenery and those houses you've share are so lovely. Did you do your hair yourself??? Looks fab! Love the photo of you and Glen surrounded by all the snow. Glad you're feeling better xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous hair - i love a good braid! Congrats on the feature of your work too - so well deserved xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I love reading your comments! Jxx