Thursday, August 19, 2010

And now we have...

...the Morning Bus Roll Poster!


Do you remember this post? Where I showed you the morning routine bus roll I made for a customer Caroline? She asked for her family's morning routine so that on the days that her husband has to get their girls ready, they had something to follow.

So it's taken me a while to design it (trying to decide on the routine) but here it is. And of course if your morning routine varies to the one shown I can customise it especially for you!

I hope this will be a popular print like the Bedtime Bus Roll poster and that it can help families in their busy morning rush.

You can find it on etsy here
And madeit here

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments re my 200th post and your well wishes for my little assistant. Good news is that I only had to get up for him once last night and besides stirring a hand full of times he slept very well! I think he is now on the road to recovery - I'm soooo relieved!!!

Have a lovely day everyone,

12 comments:

  1. Another wonderful idea Janette! Im sure it will be very popular. Glad to hear Will is on the mend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure this new print will be equally as popular Janette - I love my bedtime bus roll, it makes me smile each time I walk past it. So glad to hear Will is starting to get better - I pray that we both have healthy households very soon :) Enjoy your day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute for words, Janette. You are seriously talented. I will have to show the pixies - we may end up with one here to match our bedtime one. J x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to be as popular as your other ones i'm sure.{i really think i need one in my place}.glad to hear you and will and getting better.well done love it as always.. have a great day luv melli xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this print its very stylish but very useful....great concept.....and I missed your 200th post but heres to 201;)
    Have a nice thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome bus roll Janette, I can mentally picture exactly where I could put one of these in my dream house, just need the actual walls to double check my plan will work, then off to your etsy store I go. Glad to see your trusty assistant is on the mend, gonna need help filling all these orders!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks great. Now I just need you to design one that gets me out the door to work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new design is fabulous Janette and I am sure it will be very popoular. I am glad to hear that Will is on the mend. Have a great day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous. What a great idea! Emma. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the idea of the morning routine. If only we had one! My boys are way too young to worry about a routine. I think we've had a good day if they're both out of PJs by lunchtime! I'm sure this will sell like hotcakes!
    X Briohny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another lovely picture, I love the idea of one for the morning routine too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish my kids were still at the age to be using this, I love it. congratulations on your 200th post, and in such a short time! thank you for your help/advice on my trip to your home town. Will post pics and details of what we got up to - cocktails and all!! Am about to google the places you suggested. Have a lovely weekend.
    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I love reading your comments! Jxx