Saturday, March 27, 2010

Feeling Paw-ly

Align CenterImage via here


Sorry I been MIA for a few days, I've been feeling 'paw-ly' since Thursday night so have just been trying to take it easy and get over this nasty bug.

My mum was my guardian angel as always, she took care of Will all day at her place until G went and fetched him after dinner. I don't know what I would have done without her as Will is soooooo active at the moment. I think G would have come home to a house destroyed and me passed out of the floor if she hadn't taken him :)

I made it to the kids Grandparents and Special friends day on Thursday and it was so sweet all their little song and dance numbers and class room tour. I game them both canteen money which they were excited about - I used to love getting canteen money as a kid.

I will try and get around to every one's blog and catch up on all the news and say Hi.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone,





8 comments:

  1. Oh sweet girl, I am so sorry to hear you have been unwell!! Big get well hugs to you and make sure you get lots of rest my sweet friend ~ Tina XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel better soon :( -- you are v lucky to have a lovely supportive family to help you out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon Janette! Take care of yourself, won't you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you've been feeling under the weather - so nice of your Mum to give you a break. You are such a lovely aunty giving your niece and nephew canteen money - glad you enjoyed the visit to their school. Thanks for all your advice on my last post re: Grace and playgroup. As a first time Mum, it's so nice to get the advice of others who have 'been there and done that'. Hope you got my email the other day too, just wanted to thank you for being such a sweetie and offering to help with any design stuff if I get stuck for Grace's party. You are so kind. Enjoy your weekend Janette and I hope you are feeling better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get well soon my lovely, so glad you have some help. Love the bit about the canteen money, I used to get excited too..Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor you! Hope you're on the mend now, it's so hard when you're not well with a little one - thank goodness for mums!
    Take it easy, hope you have a great weekend,
    K xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you poor thing, I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you poor thing.. nothing's worse when your sick..hope your feeling better now..so nice to know you have your mum looking after you..isn't it nice being a aunty...i love it:)XX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I love reading your comments! Jxx