Wednesday, February 3, 2010

All I want is a room somewhere...

All I want is a room somewhere... well anywhere in Switzerland that is!

This morning I woke up dreaming about my second favourite country in the world - SWITZERLAND! Ahhh... snow, mountains, lakes, Heidi houses, crisp clean air, cuckoo clocks - what's not to love?

I was remembering all the beautiful hotels I saw on my travels and dreamed of staying in one day. Take a look...

Villa Sassa Hotel in Lake Lugano

Victoria Jongfrau - Interlaken

Hotel Des Balances - Lucerne

They are not too shabby on the inside either!

Maybe one day hey?

What is your favourite destination or place on your travel wish list?

By the way, we have raised over $100 so far in the My Sweet Prints 'Helping Haiti' MSF Aust. fund! Still two weeks to go so I'm very excited!!!

Have a lovely day,




2 comments:

  1. Oh, I want to go too! Just what I need - some fresh alpine air and a touch of skiing! Followed by a fondu and some schnaps!
    Came over via Tina at Rubies place - very nice blog by the way...
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics of these Swiss hotels Janette, I can see why you would want to stay in them! My fave destination that I have travelled to is Paris, need I say more... I also love San Francisco and the drive down the coast highway to Big Sur National Park in California - oh the memories ......:) - Tina x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I love reading your comments! Jxx